If you are a local artist/vendor and wish to share your work with us at the Homestead, here's some information to keep in mind!
- We view new items durig the off-season only: December - early May
- We try not to sell two of the same type of items in our gift shop. If we already carry something similar to what you have, we most likely won't be looking for more
- We will e-mail you back as soon as possible to set up a time to meet with you and view your products
- Our local community is extremely talented and we're so blessed to have the opportunity to display your works of art! Please don't be offended if we end up not carrying your product. Sometimes it's a space issue, sometimes we already have a similar product (we've already created a loyalty with another vendor) and sometimes we just don't have time (during the season only) to really consider your work.
- Finally and most importantly, THANK-YOU for sharing your work with us!