July 7th: 7:30pm - 10:00pm & July 14th: 7:30pm - 10:00pm
You can't beat a summer evening in Michigan! Join us under our beautiful pavilion for a night of delicious, farm-to-table food and live music!
Relax under our pavilion as we serve you an appetizer, entree & dessert all made from in-season produce & local meats & cheeses. Enjoy a FREE sampling of our locally crafted wine & beer from McIntosh Winery & Round Barn Winery inside our Farm Market. Blues music will accompany your relaxed dinner and we'll end the night with a wagon ride through our fields just as the sun is setting.
Our Farm Dinner Menus will be crafted with our own in-season produce, meats from a local butcher shop & cheese from Evergreen Creamery in Fennville. The menu for the night will be subject to change based on what foods are available locally.
This is a perfect date night or girl's night out! Reservations & payment ahead of time are required with a maximum number of 60 people attending. If you are interested in reserving a spot for the evening, tickets will go on sale in March!
Cost: $45.00 per person - Includes Appetizer, Entree, Dessert, Lemonade, custom 9oz wine glass to take home & a 30 minute wagon ride at sunset. Price also includes tip & tax. (If you wish to tip your server extra, please bring cash. Thank-you for your generosity!) Don't forget to get your FREE wine & beer samples inside the Farm Market!
*Tickets MUST be purchased before the event. We have limited seating available so be sure to purchase your tickets soon!
- Cancellations must be made within 72 hours of the event in order to receive a full refund.
- If Stokes Homestead must cancel for any reason, everyone will receive a full refund.
- This will be planned as an outdoor event. In the case of bad weather, we will move the dinner & music into Hazel's Kitchen
- We are requiring a minimum number of 30 people to reserve a spot for this Farm Dinner. If we do not receive at least 30 confirmed spots, we will have to cancel the event & plan for another date.
- Please be aware that we do not have a license to serve glasses of wine or beer at this time. We do hold a sampling license so you will receive a sample of wine or beer for the evening. You are welcome to buy a bottle of wine to take home. Currently, we are working toward our license to serve glasses of wine or beer.
Pictures from our Farm Dinners in 2016